Thursday, January 19, 2012

Third Thursday Music on Mill Avenue Tempe Arizona

I'm going to be attending a music event tonight on Mill Avenue in Tempe, Arizona.  Third Thursday is the big event night.  Every Thursday there is Music on Mill Avenue but the third Thursday features more bands than the other nights.
I'll be going there for the first time tonight.  I'm meeting with some of the people from my camera club.  One of the members has been doing photos for the event so he has all of the necessary paperwork, like permits and model releases for the bands.
As this is my first time attending I'm going to be as minimalist as possible.  I'm thinking only one camera and long lens, flash bracket and one Speedlite with a ETTL cord to control the light.  I may bring a bounce card for some additional contingencies.
Travel smart, travel safe.
wrh

No comments:

Post a Comment