Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Been Away

I've not been putting up any posts for awhile. I'm working on some stuff now that hopefully will be ready to go up soon.
I've been a little sick. Therapy was easy but the effects on my body were a bit harder than expected. The doctor said it may take a few months to get my strength back. Hopefully it won't be several months. I'm feeling better, sometimes. I'm surprised at how quickly my energy goes away.

Update 2011.12.19

I haven't gained as much stamina back as I had hoped I would.  My body has done some changes and I need to adjust to those changes as well.  It hasn't been all that fun.  My traveling and photography sessions have suffered.
That being said I am surviving and hope that I'll be able to get back some stamina in the near future.

Take care be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment