Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photos from the London Eye

My sister and I had a few hours in London and I wanted to visit the London Eye and take some photos. Not knowing what to expect when we got there I packed most of my camera gear into my pack and we headed out.

This is a prime example of what I call “You get what you get.” There are some things that probably come only once in your life and your time there is what it is. I ended up with some very good conditions for me. We paid to get to the front of the line at the Eye and when we got on the car there were only my sister and I and a family of four in the whole car. I’m pretty sure that had there been twenty or more people in the car I wouldn’t have been able to get the photos I did. At the time I was taking the pictures I didn’t think the conditions were all that great but I ended up taking a couple photos that were in the top list of what I liked during our vacation.

I was able to move around the car and change lenses frequently without worrying much about contamination. The views are incredible. I was very happy to have been able to have had the experience.

I don't know what this building is but I thought it interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment