Thursday, March 24, 2011

ANGLICO Sub Unit One

To those of you that have been searching for ANGLICO info I've decided to post this link to my photos of 1st ANGLICO Sub Unit One. I took these photos from May to October 1967 while serving with Brigade HQ Sub Unit One, 2nd ROK Marines, Blue Dragon Brigade, Quang Ngai Provence RVN.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8525912@N07/sets/72157604067730582/
Hopefully the link will take you to those photos I have posted.  I removed the photos on flickr due to some personal reasons.  I attended also a reunion of ANGLICO in Oceanside Cal in 2008 and I took photos at that reunion. I have photos of pretty much everyone that attended. I have also photos of the then 1st ANGLICO members the day before they deployed in 2008. Those photos are in a different set in my photostream. If you are familiar with flickr I have photos posted under the name of fotografsbywrh.
If you have any info about who is in each photo then that info would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment