Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cowboy Studio Photo 24x24 soft box

Today's post will be a little short. I'm due shortly at the doctor. Hopefully I'll be able to get some photos with the new Cowboy Studio Photo 24x24 soft box I received yesterday.
I was very happy with the way things were packed and it was not as difficult to unpack and open as I was lead to believe by the comments I had read about it. It was very easy to put together. I had one slight snag about pulling the box open but just a little more pulling and poof it came open. So far it all seems very nice and neat no major complications. All the pieces fit and it was easy to put together without any instructions.
I find I may make one minor modification to the interior face. It is silver and I think I may add some white rubber pieces to the interior to fit, just to get a different softer look to the photos. I don't see the silver interior as a minus and adding some white rubber fit pieces will only add to my choices of shots.
The white rubber pieces I'm thinking about are those place mat things you can get at local craft stores. They are thin and easy to cut. I think a couple strategically placed Velcro dots will secure them in place very well.
I had no trouble disassembling the soft box and getting it back inside the carrying case. I have one of those windshield sun blockers that you need to fold the same way.
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment