Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gilching Haus

We strolled through Gilching and we found this piece of art in what I'm calling 'downtown'. This is near the train station and we were just wandering.









We wandered through the forest on the hill behind the house and there were lots of Christmas trees just waiting. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a photo of them.






We call this Johnny's field. This is were we have many pictures of Johnny playing. Hence the reason why we call it that.








This is the house. The lady asked me what I was doing here and I told her that we used to live in that house. She asked me if we were the Americans. I said yes. We got to go inside and see the whole house except for the basement. It turned out to be a very good day. We had a very nice time visiting and reminiscing.

No comments:

Post a Comment