Friday, November 13, 2009

Scorpion Gulch photo shoot.


I had a photo shoot this morning at Scorpion Gulch near the North Entrance of South Mountain State Park. I love the old buildings and textures there.
The day was made for shooting. It was a little cool, overcast and there was a little breeze. That made changing lenses a bit of a challenge but all in all it was worth the effort. I took five lenses and used them all. I was having lots of fun with my camera. If you haven't gone to Scorpion Gulch you should try it I find it a great place to shoot photos. I find that the buildings offer a lot of great texture with the rocks and mortar construction. My plan is to sometime convert these into textures for photo overlays. Just something to do when I get much better at Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment