Monday, November 30, 2009

London


We made it to London and actually found the hotel. The adventure began at Phoenix Airport when we were told we'd leave an hour early. Didn't happen, we left on schedule or maybe a little later than planed. The flight was in parts a little bumpy but uneventful. Except for the fact I 'lost' my passport from my shirt. Fortunately it stayed in my seat and was able to recover it. The time difference is large. My computer is showing 3pm in Phoenix and it is after 10 here in London.
Heathrow airport is giamungus. We took a bus ride of nearly twenty minutes and barely left the airport. Our hotel is right along side the airport.
We're staying in a holiday hotel. So far it has been fun. Took a few photos from the plane with my phone. Once I figure out how to get them into the computer I'll do something with them. The camera guy forgot to take out a camera for that odd shot. We were actually very happy to just get on the plane.
The only odd thing we've encountered so far is that my checked bag looks like someone went through it. Nothing was taken as far as I can tell but the zipper was in the wrong place and the book I had inside was removed from the bag. Weird.
So far so good.
We did take a little walk this evening. It is cold but right now it feels nice. The photos are of our hotel, yes it is round, and the other is the view from our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment