Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heading to Oceanside

Well everything is packed along with a few 'extras' just to see how heavy the Airporter Bag is and how well I do traveling with two rolling bags. This should be interesting as I'll be doing plenty of pushing/pulling these bags a lot fairly soon. The practice packing session has confirmed the fact that I don't want to have the HUGH suitcase on the trip. I'll just have to make do with what I can put in the medium bag and camera bag. Winter clothes take up lots of room so I'm trying to see what I can get away with in the bag. Along with the winter clothes I'm also taking a 'secondary' camera bag for my walking around photography. I may think about getting a cheapish tripod or renting whichever works out best.
Planning ahead I realize that what we take on the other trip will grow as we have to do some shopping for essentials goods while we are there.

Back to ANGLICO. I'm hoping to meet with some of my fellow unit members while attending this reunion. There are now three Corpsmen belonging to the group. I suppose we were always the minority. I was the only one with them when I was attached to them.

Til the next time. Semper Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment