Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Everything is set to go

Spent the day getting stuff ready to go. I got my international driver's license. Sharon and I were to the mall looking for stuff to take along for gifts. Ended up getting everything at one store. That was nice. Then we had a nice lunch.
Hans now has the truck so I'm pretty much at the mercy of getting rides now.
We made arrangements to meet at the airport and go in together. Because of the holiday traffic we may need to get there early maybe 6:30 or 7:00 to get through everything. Hopefully the international flights won't be so bad but that's just barking at the wind.
I'm still hoping the the other computer gets here. I don't think it will but it would be nice if it did. There is info on that machine I need to duplicate before we leave. I think I can find it again. I need the addresses of the places we're staying. I'll get it done.
Happy turkey day everyone. Be well. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment